· BC Ministry of Justice Incapacity Planning – Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
· BC Ministry of Justice Advance Care Planning – Making future health care decisions
· Shelter Aid for Elderly Renters (SAFER) Program – B.C. Gov’t rental assistance program for Seniors.
· BC Ministry of Housing Temporary Rent Supplement – Pending program for low income renters who do not qualify for other rent subsidies
· Christ Church Cathedral Recorded services accessed online.
· Congregation Emanu-El The Victoria Landmark is carrying services online.
· James Bay United Church Virtual Sunday Services and Tuesday Night Jazz Online
· St. Andrew’s Cathedral on View Street streaming Daily Mass with Bishop Gary
· St. John the Divine Anglican Church Attend services on Zoom or view recorded services and Daily Prayers on Facebook.
· Canada Emergency Response Benefit – For workers affected by Covid-19 and job loss *Note – Does not address receipt of pension funds.
· Employment Insurance – Federal EI program for qualifying employees Min 700 hours over 52 weeks for Victoria
· BC Emergency Preparedness Site – Comprehensive lists and links to Pandemic services and programs
· BC Hydro Covid-19 Relief Fund for Residential Customers – apply for a credit of 3 X your average bill if eligible
· BC Hydro Savings and Rebates – Rebates for energy savers, qualify for energy saving products
· BC Transit Covid-19 Information – Information on using the transit system during Pandemic Restrictions.
· ICBC License Renewal – Renewing a driver’s license or ID card by phone
· ICBC Auto Insurance Renewal – Deferring payments or extending insurance
· Destination BC Bulletin Booking space for Self-Isolating to Support Tourism – Info on programs
BC Public Health COVID-19 Registration– How to register for your vaccination, roll-out information and locations.
BC Centre for Disease Control -Vaccine Information, Qs and As, history and data.
Island Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information – Information resource on COVID-19 vaccination programs on Vancouver Island, Qs and As
This is Our Shot Canada – Medical practitioners partners site promoting vaccinations and information with FAQ printouts available in 27 other languages.
Vaccine Hunters Canada – Unaffiliated social media site posting confirmed pharmacy availability and vaccine sites across Canada.